The Kodak E1025 Scanner is compact, efficient, accurate and reliable. With scan speeds up to 25 ppm duplex, this scanner will help you do more with your information
• Achieve big benefits with the best home and small office scanner. The E1025 is a quiet desktop model that fits nicely anywhere with an approachable, compact design.
• Scan right out of the box with a minimal learning curve and intuitive control panel operation.
• Easy setup and integration with your business processes and applications, from network to Cloud.
Save Time and $$
The E1025 Scanner is an affordable way to tackle your paper, so you can focus on what’s important to you.
• Alaris Smart Touch technology allows you to scan documents in one touch to a file location, common cloud services like Drop Box, email, networked office printer, fax, and third-party applications.
• Speed customer interactions and gain productivity with instant scanning.
• Scan a variety of paper sizes and weights, including hard cards.
Unlocks the data in your paper with accuracy and quality. Make smarter decisions and build greater customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Make images even better than originals with built-in Perfect Page technology for superior information accuracy and OCR readability.
• Read barcodes to send information to applications faster with Alaris Smart Touch technology.
• Safeguard valuable documents with Intelligent Document Protection and multi-feed detection.
Software & Service
The E1025 Scanner works with Alaris Smart Touch (via web download) making it easy to edit, enhance, and manage all kinds of documents. Upgrade to Alaris Capture Pro Software or Alaris Info Input Solution to add intelligent capabilities that increase productivity and improve your experience.
Get the best possible performance from your scanners and software with a full range of service and support options to protect your investment and keep productivity at peak levels.
Alaris Smart Touch
The E1025 Scanners takes up minimal desk space and stays out of the way when not being used. Compact, quiet, easy operation is ideal for anyone to use.
• Up to 4,000 pages per day duty cycle offer jam-free document scanning.
• The largest feeder capacity in its class (80 sheet, 20 lb. / 80 g/m2) handles small documents such as ID cards, embossed hard cards, business cards, and insurance cards.
• Scan passports, small, thick or fragile documents with optional Kodak Passport or Integrated A4/Legal Size Flatbed Accessory.