ROCHESTER, N.Y., October 2 – KMWorld, a popular business and technology publication focused on document, content and knowledge management, has recognized Kodak Alaris Information Management for its trend-setting portfolio of solutions. The global solution provider, which recently launched the Alaris IN2 Ecosystem to help take the complexity out of information capture, was recognized for its ability to support digital transformation, inject insight into business decisions, streamline internal processes and help customers meet revenue goals.
Each year, KMWorld identifies a host of technologies it deems “trend-setting” in the broad sphere of knowledge management. “Our 2017 KMWorld Trend-Setting Products result from innovation and imagination, as well as from evolution,” says Sandra Haimila, Editor of KMWorld. “The products reflect the ingenuity of the developers and the diversity of invention. More than anything else, the 2017 Trend-Setting Products have captured our attention because of their ability to meet business needs by transforming information into insight.”
Delivering on the promise
The Alaris IN2 Ecosystem offers an integrated approach to information capture, helping businesses, governments and healthcare systems make sense of their data, achieve compliance, and create transparency and efficiency throughout their organizations.
New additions to the IN2 Ecosystem include:
- Alaris S2000 Series Scanners – Two USB-connected models (Alaris S2050 and S2070) and two network/wireless models (Alaris S2060w and S2080w), which increase productivity by automating much of the work traditionally done by people and host computers.
- Alaris Capture Pro Software v5.5 – The next generation of award-winning capture software tightly integrates with Alaris and Kodak scanners. Capture Pro Software offers flexible and powerful batch capture, ensuring security and reliability without depending on internet connectivity for scanning and processing.
- Alaris Info Input Solution and Info Input Express – Web-based and mobile capture applications that enable effortless information capture from scanners, smart devices, and digital files from one application. Info Input Express Limited Edition is bundled with every Alaris S2000 Series Scanner.
- Alaris Partner Program - Partner and developer communities play a vital role in the IN2 Ecosystem through their ability to connect, configure and create new solutions that meet customer needs.
- Managed Content Services (MCS) – MCS helps organizations by providing a better understanding of total imaging costs, improving service level agreements (SLAs), and driving savings to maximize the efficiency and power of the total capture environment.
“Today’s complex data environment requires an integrated approach to information capture, including industry leading scanners, software, and services, plus a global network of trusted partners,” said Siddhartha Bhattacharya, Vice President, Global Marketing, Alaris Information Management. “Making KMWorld’s trend-setting products list is an excellent proof point that we understand our customers’ challenges and are well positioned to deliver on our promise to turn data chaos into business opportunity.”
KMWorld (www.kmworld.com) is the leading information provider serving the Knowledge Management systems market and covers the latest in Content, Document and Knowledge Management, informing more than 21,000 subscribers about the components and processes - and subsequent success stories - that together offer solutions for improving business performance. KMWorld is a publishing unit of Information Today, Inc. (www.infotoday.com)
About the Information Management Division of Kodak Alaris
The ever-increasing flood of data, and how we manage it, is one of the greatest opportunities facing businesses and governments in the 21st century. Kodak Alaris works with organizations from small offices to global enterprises, bringing together the best science, technology and partnerships so its clients can stay ahead of the curve. From our award-winning range of scanners and software to the best global customer service and support, we’re here to help businesses transform data into a powerful competitive advantage.
To learn more, please visit www.kodakalaris.com/go/IMnews.
© 2017 Kodak Alaris Inc.
The Kodak trademark and trade dress are used under license from Eastman Kodak Company.
Public Relations Director
Kodak Alaris Information Management
Martha De Labbey
Text100 for Kodak Alaris