Records Management Can Be A Big Headache
How do you deal with regulatory and business requirements while containing costs? Here's how Kodak Alaris IN2 Ecosystem information capture solutions take the complexity out of records management:
- Distributing all that paper mail is labor-intensive and costly
- Lack of timely information can delay business processes
- Advanced capture quickly makes accurate information available
- Digitizing documents lowers paper handling costs
Think of a hospital
With decades of old patient records, strict compliance requirements, and the need for complete patient data available at the point of care, medical records management is a challenge. With solutions that are part of the Kodak Alaris IN2 Ecosystem, records can be digitized efficiently, simplifying compliance, lowering costs, and making accurate data available faster.
Intelligent scanning reduces the time and labor of prepping old records for information capture.
- Intelligent Job Select lets you configure multiple jobs with unique settings using patch sheets, saving time on job setup
Fast, reliable capture solutions let you process more records faster, with fewer people
- Fast reliable scanners handle a wide range of documents and paper sizes, all at high quality and resolution
- Intelligent Document Protection with Metal Detection stop jams before they happen and prevents damage to original documents
- Capture solutions work in tandem with fast scanners to accurately extract metadata and securely send for further processing
QA team finds fewer errors and spends less time on rework
- Perfect Page enhances images for accurate information capture
- Intelligent Quality Control detects poor quality images and dynamically adjusts the thresholds to produce better images, reducing rework
Point of Care
Healthcare team gets the right information, when and where they need it
- Accurate information capture minimizes delays and errors
- Digital signature guarantees that a document isn't altered after approval
IT benefits from smart scanning features that reduce network load and storage needs without losing information or image quality
- Intelligent scanning creates the best quality image for accurate data capture while creating the smallest possible file size
- Solutions in the Kodak Alaris IN2 Ecosystem asynchronously load captured images to servers when network is available, keeping processes moving and helping balance network loads
Document Storage and Disposal
Post-scan sorting lowers paper-handling costs, and digitizing old records lowers storage costs
- Production scanners with sorting capabilities can sort patch sheets, checks, multifeeds, and barcoded pages as they are scanned, saving post-scan labor time.
Services from Kodak Alaris
Services from Kodak Alaris keeps solutions up and running at all locations.
Kodak Alaris IN2 Ecosystem takes the complexity our of records management, lowering costs and improved access to accurate, complete information. Find out more at https://www.alarisworld.com/ecosystem