Quickly converting paper documents into digital information that can be connected with various ECM solutions, SharePoint and even in-house built applications as the example of Agria Pet Insurance shows, is a priority for many organizations.
And, although speed is of the utmost importance, the quality with which it all happens, is just as important. Today, organizations need more than the ability to simply scan and extract data into repositories. With the right document capture software, which can be used for virtually all document scanner brands, it becomes a possibility.
Simply scan to leverage the power of information
Kodak Capture Pro Software, which has earned various industry awards, enables organizations to increase efficiency, accuracy, cost effectiveness and overall productivity in their document scanning processes – and beyond.
KODAK Capture Pro enables organizations to:
- Simplify scanning, automate indexing and leverage the power of digitized information.
- Convert hard copy documents such as insurance claim forms, invoices and various business-critical documents into high-quality images.
- Handle centralized and decentralized batch capture workflows across numerous industries and for multiple use cases.
Scanning software realizes tangible business and customer value
There are significant benefits to customers in various industries when they use Capture Pro. A few examples:
- BPO service provider (service bureau), for instance, reduced data entry time by 50% while significantly enhancing accuracy. They did so by using the drag-and-drop OCR on specific client data to initiate database lookup.
- Using Capture Pro, a healthcare provider doubled their capacity for capturing patient records. Eliminating manual indexing and improving the management of patient records led to lower costs and better patient care.
- Agria Pet Insurance was able to speed up its insurance claims process and helped claims adjusters be more efficient thanks to an integrated solution with a production scanner from Kodak Alaris and Capture Pro, whereby the scanning software reads the barcode of paper claim forms, creates a PDF and uses it to populate the company’s in-house developed CRM system.
- European Kodak Alaris partner iGuana (formerly Allgeier DMS Solutions) even creates sales opportunities with Kodak Capture Pro Software, for which it is a Certified Gold Partner.